The Chenoweth Residential Property – Reline Sewer
We were commissioned to undertake the relining of an old earthenware combined-sewer located in a residential forested Bardon property.
The project works included:
- Use Hydrojetter to clean sewer line and camera inspect pipe to ensure all clean enough to reline pipe.
- Supply & install Brawoliner inversion-liner from PVC at pool house connection, relining the root infested earthenware pipe back up to start point between houses. (approx. 52m in total).
- Use Picote drain cutting machine to cut existing junction branches into new liner.
- Supply & install Brawoliner patch-liner on piece of root infected earthenware branch drain, set & test.
- Supply still & video footage of new liner in-situ for further works (bathroom addition to be done later) approval from council.
All on-site works were completed over a 3-day period using German technology with minimal site and personal disruption.
By relining the old root infested earthenware sewer pipe with our Brawoliner Watermarked liner it has saved the owners excessive costs of excavation and repatriation in this difficult locale, backed by our 20 year guarantee (valid with annual camera inspections).
Very happy clients with minimal downtime for them and minimal interruption to their life and land.
If you have damaged or broken obstructed pipes, learn more about our pipe relining services available.
Mr & Mrs Chenoweth have posted a Google review about their experience –
“We cannot fault Tony and the team at Emu Plumbing. We had a very complex reline of a long combine sewer that had plagued us for decades. Emu Plumbing used latest technology combined with their considerable experience to creatively problem solve over three days of hard yakka. It was over 36 degrees! The team were professional, courteous and went the extra mile to do the job. After three days on site they left the place clean and tidy as if they were never there. We would recommend Emu Plumbing without reservation.”