Robot Grind & Reline in Milton, Brisbane
2 days - during the bar's normal days of closure (completed on time and on budget)
Robot grind and reline repair job was completed on an extremely damaged sewer pipe located under the floor of the bar. All the work was done directly via single inspection point, non-invasively so that business could continue trading immediately after work was completed.
Scope of Work
- Unblock sewer with milling machine and wash down.
- Use our Dancutter robotic cutter to grind all the bulged PVC away and get the pipe back to as round as possible.
- Sand and scour the PVC with our Picote milling machine.
- Install a glass reinforced junction patch to reline repair junction.
- Install resin infused liner to reline repair the straight sections of pipe.
All work had to be completed during the normal closure hours of the bar to ensure that repairs would not disrupt any business.