One of Brisbane’s Oldest Highrise Apartment, Glenfalloch
We had a 5 day program to complete the works.
The Glenfalloch building in New Farm was finished in 1962 to much fanfare and stood tall in Brisbane for a long time. It has it’s original sewer and stormwater drainage systems, so it’s only common sense they were up for some TLC!
We are proud to say that Glenfalloch’s external sewer and stormwater drains have been relined by Emu.
- Sectional repairs (patches) to 225mm concrete stormwater pipe
- 10m x 300mm concrete stormwater inversion reline
- 22m x 150mm earthenware stormwater inversion reline
- 46m x 150mm earthenware sewer inversion reline
- 26m x 150mm earthenware sewer inversion reline
All works were completed on time & on budget.
The site (driveway, pool area & gardens) were left neat & tidy as if we were never there.
Because we were equipped with the right tools, we didn’t face any major challenges for this job.