Death & Taxes – Commercial Plumbing & Fit Out
Death & Taxes is a gorgeous old-world cocktail lounge and wine bar tucked away in Brisbane’s oldest laneway, Burnett Lane.
Emu Plumbing Gas Fitting & Solar were commissioned to undertake all plumbing and compliance for the commercial Bar in Brisbane.
The project works included:
- Submit form1 to BCC
- Have hydraulic plans designed & drawn for BCC approval
- Mark out & have concrete floor cut and removed
- Excavate trenching required for new drainage
- Supply & install new tradewaste drainage for bar sicks, basin, dishwasher, floor waste & ice maker
- Supply & install hot & cold water as required
- Test all works & have inspected & approved by council (BCC)
- Backfill, compact and re-concrete floor
- RETURN FOR FIT-OFF
- Supply all connections as required to fit off bar owner-supplied fixtures, tapware & fittings
- Commission & test all installations
- Have BCC complete final inspections & provide compliance certificate
All plumbing works were completed over a 7 week period working alongside the owner and other trades to reach a completion date to enable the owner to open on time and without delay.